- Let Your Life Speak: Listening to the Voice of Vocation.
By P J Palmer. J.-Bass, San Francisco
How to Find a Job You Love (2019). By John Lees
McGraw-Hill Education. John has written several books on the topic.
- The Career guide for Creative and Unconventional people. By C Eikleberry.
Ten Speed Press NY
- The Chaos Theory of Careers: a new Perspective on working in the 21st Century. By R Pryor and G Bright. Routledge NY and Oxon
- The Enlightenment of Work. By S Nobel.
Watkins Publishing, London
- The Immune Power Personality.
Relate this to work stress & the relevance for 2020 is clear...
By H Dreher ed. GP Putnam’s & Son, NY
- Australian Life Mission Test (ALMT): By Cassel R N & Costello B R
(online journal link. We need a calling/ life mission for good health)
- Current developments across industries: www.forbes.com
Career Values - Cards & Workbook by Richard L Knowdell: www.careertrainer.com
OVERCOMING BARRIERS TO EMPLOYMENT:
Free advisor & help with finding work: www.cleanslateltd.co.uk
Debra A MacDougall:
Books: '6 Reasons You get the Job' & 'No One is Unemployable'
Daniel Porot: careernewsletter.blogs
What does a…do? What specific jobs are about: www.whatdoesado.com
CAREER BREAKS & SABBATICALS
- Jobs in the Sun: Gap Year & Career Break Opportunities. By C Davy (2007).
Kogan Page Ltd. (covers S.Europe, Canada, USA, NZ)
- For younger people: Jobs and Careers Abroad. By G Hobbs (2006)